Free Calls to China – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to China with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to China, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + China number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to China from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to China with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to China
Make cheap calls to China in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your China number in full
e.g. 00 86 + destination no.
How to call China
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 86 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in China
Beijing / Chongqing / Shanghai / Tianjin / Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Chengdu / Nanjing / Wuhan
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on China Telecommunications
- Our Worldwide Network Subscribers Index is Now Available - Behind the scenes at DialToSave we’ve been working on a Worldwide Network Subscribers interactive for the past 2 months, and it is finally live! You may have seen the link to it from our homepage but just to explain a bit about it – it’s unlike any other list of mobile phone subscribers you’ve seen…
- China To Relax Foreign Investment Restrictions in Telecoms - Now regarded as the biggest telecoms market in the world, China is relaxing restrictions for foreign investors to enter their telecoms industry. This will almost certainly be music to the ears of companies who are itching to get in on the money generated by the 1.2 billion mobile subscribers the country currently has. The head…
- 4G Licenses Rumoured To Be Coming To Chinese Networks - Rumours have been circulating over the past few days that the Chinese authorities will allow their major networks to start using the 4G spectrum for customers. These rumours have gathered prominence after it was revealed by a company insider that China Mobile’s departments for 4G have been “unusually busy” lately. Liu Dalong, director of the…
- Ethio Telecom expanding with $800m ZTE deal - Mobile subscription rates have been growing for over a decade worldwide. There are now huge opportunities in developing countries like Ethiopia where mobile phones are now becoming more affordable than ever before. This has become the driving force between Ethiopia’s largest network and the Chinese phone manufacturing company ZTE signing an $800m deal. The deal…
- China set to become leading M2M provider - Based on the findings of Pyramid Research, they believe that China is set to become the number 1 powerhouse in M2M technology, with a number of their leading telecoms businesses at the forefront of the charge. M2M (machine to machine) allows wireless networks to communicate with a number of devices at once. It is fundamentally…