Free Calls to India – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to India with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to India, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + India number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to India from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to India with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to India
Make cheap calls to India in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your India number in full
e.g. 00 91 + destination no.
How to call India
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 91 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in India
Agra / Ahmedabad / Bangalore / Bhopal / Chandigarh / Chennai / Coimbatore / Delhi / Jaipur / Kanpur / Kolkata / Mumbai / Mysore / Rajkot / Srinagar
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on India Telecommunications
- Google Targets Lucrative India Phone Market - With the mobile market in developed economies nearing saturation point, technology giants such as Google, Facebook and Amazon are turning to large and fast-growing markets in Asia and Africa. India is especially prized, simultaneously home to the second-largest number of smartphones in the world – more than 330m in circulation – and the world’s largest […]
- India telecoms price war for data services - Things in India are now getting serious amongst the competing networks, as each of them have slashed the costs of their data services in order to drive new customers and growth. With the pending implementation of 4G and adoption of 3G, networks are keen to ensure the prices for each service are separated, creating a […]
- Telecoms – Bringing Brothers Back Together - The world’s richest brothers, Mukesh and Anil Ambani, have joined forces for the first time in nearly a decade since their fathers death, seeing them join separate telecoms businesses to share 4G speeds. The deal is said to be worth $200m and will be focused on the India telecoms market. The Ambani brothers are both […]
- Tata Telecommunications set to leave Kashmir - Tata Docomo, the company behind Tata Telecommunications has been forced to withdraw their service from the Indian-controlled area of Kashmir, after it was discovered that the airwaves the company were using were sold illegally. The decision to ban the service came after India’s Supreme Court ruled that 122 2G services that were issued in 2008 […]