Free Calls to Nigeria – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to Nigeria with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to Nigeria, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + Nigeria number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to Nigeria from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to Nigeria with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to Nigeria
Make cheap calls to Nigeria in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your Nigeria number in full
e.g. 00 234 + destination no.
How to call Nigeria
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 234 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in Nigeria
Abuja / Lagos
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on Nigeria Telecommunications
- Nigeria finalising $6 billion loan for Telecoms Infrastructure - Nigeria, part of a collection of countries whose population have an increasing need and demand for ICT have seen a rise in the past few years in their adoption of both broadband services and mobile phones subscriptions. Since 2011, mobile subscription have gone from 68.5 percent of the population to 83% in 2013. Similarly, the…
- Emerging markets telecoms revenue set to surpass developed markets in 2015 - A recent report published by Pyramid Research has highlighted that with the continued growth of the emerging markets and the corresponding growth of their telecoms industries, it is estimated that when 2015 hits, the total revenue produced by these markets will surpass that of developed countries. The report – “Pyramid Perspective 2013: Top Trends in…