Free Calls to Thailand – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to Thailand with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to Thailand, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + Thailand number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to Thailand from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to Thailand with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to Thailand
Make cheap calls to Thailand in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your Thailand number in full
e.g. 00 66 + destination no.
How to call Thailand
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 66 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in Thailand
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on Thailand Telecommunications
- Golden Age of Telecoms Nearly Over For All But A Few Remaining Markets - For the past 20 years the telecoms industry has seen its “golden age”, even growing fast enough to catapult its most powerful figure, Carlos Slim, to the head of the Forbes Rich List. This growth is now beginning to slow and industry analysts Ovum predict that by 2018 the market will see its first decline. […]
- Google’s Eric Schmidt due to visit Myanmar for telecoms chat - Back in January, we brought you the news behind Myanmar’s expected growth in the telecoms industry. Imagine how interesting it was to then read this morning that Google’s former chief executive Eric Schmidt is due to visit the booming country next week. His trip there will see him talking with governmental officials at a technology […]
- Myanmar telecoms set to boom - The Government in the Southeast Asian country have invited foreign telecommunications companies to bid for use of 2 of their national licenses by January 25th. The move comes as the country, also known as Burma, seek to expand economic progression after years of nationalised services operated by a military regime. The 2 licenses are part […]