Free Calls to Spain – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to Spain with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to Spain, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + Spain number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to Spain from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to Spain with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to Spain
Make cheap calls to Spain in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your Spain number in full
e.g. 00 34 + destination no.
How to call Spain
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 34 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in Spain
Barcelona / Bilbao / La Coruna / Madrid / Seville
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on Spain Telecommunications
- EU roaming to increase customer satisfaction - Some of you may be aware that the European Commission passed a law in 2012 to bring the prices of roaming within the EU down. This will then allow those who use a network based in the EU to visit neighbouring countries and not have to pay extortionate fees to use their handsets. As a […]
- Telecoms providers potentially merging in Europe - This is the news that has filtered out of a meeting between some of the bosses of Europe’s largest Mobile phone networks and Joaquin Almunia, the European Union’s competition chief. The bosses in the meeting included those from Deutsche Telekom (Germany), Telefonica (Spain), France Telecom and Telecom Italia, which suggest just how large such an […]