Free Calls to USA – Call for 0p/min
Enjoy free calls to USA with DialToSave – available immediately!
To make free calls to USA, simply dial 0870 49 49 747 + 00 + country code + USA number.
Anyone with an inclusive calls plan where 0870 numbers are included can benefit from using this free calls to USA from UK service. See below for a list of call providers with inclusive 0870 call plans. If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge.
Features of this service
- Free calls to USA with your inclusive 0870 call minutes tariff
- No sign up or account required
- Call right away from 0p per minute
- Call more than eighty international destinations
Instant Talk from UK to USA
Make cheap calls to USA in 2 simple steps:
Dial the access number below
0870 49 49 747
Dial your USA number in full
e.g. 00 1 + destination no.
How to call USA
Once you have dialed the access number above, then dial: 00 1 followed by the destination number you’re calling.
Major Cities in USA
Service Providers with Inclusive 0870 minutes call plans
Please Note: If you do not have 0870 inclusive call plan minutes, calls to our 0870 numbers are charged at 13p/min plus your phone company’s access charge. If your call plan includes calls to 0870 numbers, you will be able to make calls at No Charge (free) from your inclusive minutes. Check with your provider or make a short call (less than 1 minute) and check your bill before using the service. BT and most landline providers charge for inclusive calls which are longer than 60 minutes, for any calls not just calls to 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. Do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 100 calls per month as your provider may charge you if you exceed those limits. We cannot accept liability for any charge incurred while using this service.
Service provider: Evolcom Ltd. Tel: 0303 0310 227. Full Terms
News on USA Telecommunications
- SMS Revenues Decline For The First Time - A massive turning point in the history of mobile phones has be realised by research company Strategy Analytics, after they found that 2013 saw the first year-on-year revenue decrease for SMS and MMS services. The landscape of mobile phone usage has been changing for the past few years, with the emergence of services such as […]
- Vodafone Sale of Verizon Approved - We’d previously written about the pending sale of Vodafone’s 45% share in Verizon estimated at approximately £80 billion or $130 billion, and just a few days ago that sale was approved by the US regulators, the FCC. The Federal Communications Commission have now rubber stamped the deal, prompting Vodafone shareholders to make decisions about how they’d like […]
- Should businesses still consider using Blackberry Smartphones? [Guest Post] - When Blackberry first hit the shelves back in 1999, millions of users were wowed by the fact that there was a mobile handset that could send email in addition to making calls and text. As well as consumers buying it, it proved to be a big hit with business users. After all, this was the […]
- China set to become leading M2M provider - Based on the findings of Pyramid Research, they believe that China is set to become the number 1 powerhouse in M2M technology, with a number of their leading telecoms businesses at the forefront of the charge. M2M (machine to machine) allows wireless networks to communicate with a number of devices at once. It is fundamentally […]